Please note that the price listed for this trip is a deposit only. The total price of the trip is 1500€, and the remainder of the balance (1265€ or 1500$) will have to be paid in cash upon arrival in Baghdad.
Head to Babylon. Babylon historical city tour including Ishtar Gate, procession street, Babylonian temples, the lion of Babylon, the maze, southern & northern palaces, the place where Alexander the great passed away, the establishment of Babylon tower. And then walking to the hill of the governmental palace that was built during the 1980s with a very beautiful view. Drive to Karbala and check out and visit Both Imams Hussain and Abbas in Karbala with their golden domes and shrine museums. Then drive to Najaf and visit the Holy Shrine of Imam Ali and his golden dome in Najaf. Sleep in Najaf.
Early check out to Alkhadmiya to visit Imam Khadim Holy Shrine. Then Heading to Samara at 6 AM visiting both the small and big twisted miniatures, the Lake Palace and holy shrine of two Askari Imams.Then visit Mosul and sleep there
We visit the reconstruction operations of the heart of Mosul that got heavily damaged by ISIS between 2014 – 2017 as well as visiting Alqosh the place of Rabban Hormizd Monastery - Church of the East and also the tomb of the prophet Nahum
1. Breakfast at 7:00 am at the hotel
2. Visiting Al-Mutanabbi, It is the historic center of Baghdad bookselling, a street filled with bookstores and outdoor book stalls. Al-Qishla, is an Ottoman site in Baghdad, Iraq. The Qushla lies at the Rusafa side of the Iraqi capital. The Ottoman Wali (governor) Namiq Pasha started the building in 1881. The building was finished after him by the next Wali Madhat Pasha, and Al-Mustansiriya school which is a medieval-era scholarly complex that provided a universal system of higher education. It was established in 1227 CE and was named after and built by the Abbasid Caliph al-Mustansir in Baghdad, Iraq.
3. Visiting Abu Nawas Street and Scheherazade
4. Eating dinner in one of the local places in Baghdad (Experience the traditional Iraqi Food
Day 5 and 6:
Visit to Ur historical city (UNESCO World Heritage Site). Getting inspired by the Ziggurat of Ur, Dub Lal Makh temple, the palace of Sholgi and the royal tombs. After lunch, heading to Chibayesh Discovering the town riding small boats (Shakhtoor) used only in the marshlands of Iraq (Ahwar) This point is the center city to start trips to the Central Marshlands (UNESCO World Heritage Site). Central marshes is a beautiful biodiversity and ecosystem of Ahwar, many kinds of birds, animals and plants. This trip includes the “Baghdadiya Birka”, tel hallab, Iishan-Guba, and meeting Madan people and visiting Madheef, the old house of madan made by reeds. Also the experience of making “Masgouf” by Ahwar way
breakfast at 7:00 am at the hotel
Visiting the Ziggurat of Aqar-quf Dur-Kurigalzu in Baghdad Governorate, Iraq) was a city in southern Mesopotamia, near the confluence of the Tigris and Diyala rivers, about 30 kilometers (19 mi) west of the center of Baghdad.
Eat Lunch meal in one of the local places in Al-Anbar
Visit AL-Habbaniyah Lake west of Iraq
Visit Ctesiphon which was an ancient city, located on the eastern bank of the Tigris, and about 35 kilometres (22 mi) southeast of present-day Baghdad. Ctesiphon served as a royal capital of the Iranian empire in the Parthian and Sasanian eras for over eight hundred years. Ctesiphon was the winter capital of the Sasanian Empire until the Muslim conquest of Persia in 651 AD.
Visit Salman Al-Mohammedi Holy Shrine in Al-Maddin district
VisitingAl-Shaheed Monument), also known as the Martyr's Memorial, is a monument designed by Iraqi sculptor Ismail Fatah Al Turk and situated in the Iraqi capital, Baghdad.
Visiting the Iraqi museum if it is opened
The total price of 1500€ is based on 2 or more people booking together and includes:
- All entrance fees.
- Transportation in a private car.
- Some food (in Chibayiesh only).
- Consideration of safety in destinations + safety measures against Coronavirus and security clearance with authorities.
- Follow up and consultancy all during the trip.
- Driver and tour guide accommodation and costs.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.